Friday, August 3, 2018

Trust

Assalammualaikum everyone :)

So today, i utterly dont know what is going on my mind that leads me to write smthg in my blog. You know what it feels like when your mind and heart push you to share smthg with the other figures of homo sapien alive. Running out of ideas, dont ever expect me to write longer post because it is kinda impromptu writing but yaaa, I will try. Ya Allah, my introduction is quite running off the topic so eventually, i have to start something.

"Trust takes years to build, second to destroy and forever to repair."

I dont know to whom I should credit this prominent philosophy but I know this is not one of queer and peculiar saying and quotation to you guys. I mean like this is the common one right? Okay, basically trust is a SPECIAL kind of thing you gain from anyone or might be someone you've respected the most. Oh my Allah, it is such an honor right? I definitely will never, ever and ever say that trust is hard to be achieved. Yeppp, it is undeniably just piece of cake.

Somehow, it is easier to gain but harder to REGAIN. Why? Helloooooo, trust is smthg that specializing us, making us extraordinary in one's point of view. If we devastate it, so it will pufffffff, vanish in a blink of an eye. All ur hardworks and struggles to gain that trust before, one will label it as DRAMA and you will be receiving an award, Best Actor, perhaps. The worse news is, all ur hardworks and struggles are nothing to them now. Pointless, useless.

I once have been backstabbed by my own not-so-called bestfriend but yaaa, we were bestfriend once. Can u imagine the feeling when the most trusted friend were backstabbing u at the back? I mean like is this my mistake? For trusting too much... Or, had I chosen a wrong friend to lean on and share all of my stories? Or, is there anything I've done to her that I deserved to accept all of these? Wooowooo, I'm not going to spill the tea. The tea is scrumptious and kind of expensive here in UM (Cehh, the price only worth RM1.00++ i think). Therefore, why should I waste my tea to be spilled. Okay, jk.

So guys, eventually me and my old bestfriend will never be bestfriend like before. Because the trust is gone and I have never looked for it now. It just fine and we are fine. Spasmodically, we still contact with each other. I let her be the way she want and I have been moving on from this matter. You know somehow, I miss my old good days with her. I mean like, I've spent an abundance of times with her like anywhere and anytime. But God knows best. "People gone but memories will never fade," a quote that keep running thru my mind as it wants me to write down in this blog haha. Thankyou friend, you will always be one of my best memories and lessons ever :) Peace jigedzz.

I almost cried guys. I mean like, what is goin' onnnnnnn.

Okay not going to beat around the bush, so the conclusion is, wow finally I almost at the finishing line yeayyyyy. Hence, I would like to conclude all of my writing by sharing you a verse from Quran, 

Whatever you are given (here) is (but) a convenience of this life: but that which is with Allah is better and more lasting: (it is) for those who believe and put their trust in their Lord: (Surah Ash-Shura, 36)

Guys, if someone is ruining ur trust towards them, just let it be and learn! But dont lose hope, because indeed when u put ur trust and hope in Allah azza wa jalla, nothing can go wrong. Surely, we will be leaded to the right path and next, Jannah Al-Firdaus.

Don't ruin your happiness with worry, and don't ruin your mind with pessimism. Don't ruin your success with deception and don't ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don't ruin your day by looking back at yesterday. -Ibn Al-Qayyim

So guys, thats all from me. Hope u guys ended this post with a fresh mind, think rationally before doing smthg. I love you guys for the sake of Allah. The good one are indeed from Allah, while the bad one are all from me, myself. If u hv any comment, just leave it down here.

Regards,
Haziqah binti Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih sudi baca entry zqa . Do leave a comment yeah .